Elevators in your buildings complete their economical and technical life times just like other machinery in time. Elevators that are worn and posing danger in time can be both visually disturbing and dangerous in terms of safety.
Therefore, the installation must be renewed to maintain quality of all elevator components and to prevent loss of building value.
Advantages of elevator revision can be listed as follows;
A safer operation is ensured by increasing safety standards.
More aesthetic appearance is achieved with new products on market.
More comfortable elevator operation is ensured.
High level of energy savings is achieved.
- Standard scope of delivery
- Walls: Made of brushed stainless steel, covered with anti-drumming mats on the rear side. Other stainless steel patterns are available according to the overview.
- Lighting ceiling: Main ceiling made of Stainless steel with LED spots. Other finishes are optionally available.
- Floor: Marble or Gerant. Other finishes are optionally available.
- Skirting board: Brushed stainless steel.
- Cabin entrance walls: stainless steel.
- Mirror: safety glass with polished edges, ½ or Full Height at the rear wall.
- Cabin control panel: Stainless steel or as per selected